Here is a list of forth coming YPU and YPU club events.
If you have an event and would like people to attend, please send me a copy of your flyer/poster to display here.
Where possible please supply your flyer in the form of a JPEG or a PDF
YPU, AGM, Reps meeting etc
Ypu meetings are listed to the left.
Bishopthorpe Camera Club Open Meetings. We have four open meetings this year, as follows:
• On 6th September 2016, we have Lizzie Shepherd giving a talk entitled ‘Unremarkable Scenes’. An exploration of the everyday scene easily passed by, but once seen much appreciated. The emphasis is on developing vision in your local area, and adapting this approach when photographing further afield.
• On 17th January 2017, we have Des Ong giving a talk entitled ‘Captivating Nature - Wildlife of Britain and Beyond’. A journey through the snowy mountains of Norway, south through Britain and other temperate regions, and on to the tropical rainforest of Borneo.
• On 21st February 2017, Martine Hamilton Knight will give a talk entitled ‘Life as an Architectural Photographer’. Her work includes Heslington East campus at the University of York.
• On 16th May 2017, we have our Annual Lecture featuring Mark Littlejohn giving a talk entitled ‘Out of the Woods’. Single trees and their dynamic with the landscape, smaller groups and their relationship with each other, and woods themselves.
All start at 7.30pm sharp, and are held at the Village Hall, Bishopthorpe. The first three talks are £3 on the door, the Annual Lecture is £5 for tickets bookable in advance through our website www.bishopthorpe-camera-club.com
To download the event flyer/poster please click on the heading.
- Huddersfield Photo Imaging Club
Present an evening with Paul Berriff OBE 53 years behind the camera. It will take place on wednesday 29th March 2017 at Kirkheaton Conservative Club 10 Town Street HD5 0DW. Please click above to download information.
Please click above to download more information on the evening with Paul Berriff OBE.
- Brooklands Ps
Are hosting at the Beverley Art Gallery from the 11th February until the 22nd April 100 images from Wildlife Photographer of the year on loan from the Natural history museum in London. For further detials please download the flyer by click above.
- Ripon City PS
Present an illustrated talk by photographer Steve Gosling. It will be on the 25th February at 2.00pm at the Alhollowgate Church Hall, Victoria grove Ripon. Please click above to download the flyer.