Our 2021 Exhibition will soon be opening
- Annual Exhibition tickets are now available
Tickets to see the 2021 YPU Annual Exhibition, featuring prints from 2020 and digital images from 2021, are now available from the National Science and Media Museum website. Entry is free with a £5 suggested donation.
The Exhibition opens on the 19th May and runs until 27th June.
- Our 2021 on line Assembly on Saturday 24th April was attended by 161 club members. As well as celebrating the success of members who had images accepted and won awards it gave a good insight into what people will see when they are able to visit the exhibition in person. To see the welcome from Museum Director, Jo Quinton-Tulloch, and Gallery Tour led by Phillip Roberts you can view the video below (click anywhere to start).
- Club Competition Secretaries have been asked to update the Portal information with entrants addresses by 5th May so that a catalogue can be posted out. To update addresses on the Portal pick the ‘Club Members’ icon at the top left of your home page, you should get a list of your members. On the left-hand end of each member is a small blue person symbol. Clicking on that takes you to each member’s information page that you can fill in. For completeness, also select the Active Email and Send By Post radio buttons so they show a tick.
- The 2021 Competition images can now be viewed here
- The online version of the Exhibition Catalogue is available for download already.
- The anticipated opening date for the public to start visiting the exhibition at Bradford National Science and Media Museum is 19th May 2021. Ours will be the first special exhibition open to the public after a year of closures. It will display all 2020 accepted prints, a selection of the 2021 PDI entries and some additional interactive elements. To visit you will need to book a timed slot through the National Science and Media Museum website; the booking link will go live from 5th May.
- The Museum website has information about where it is, how to travel there and what else will be on at the same time. Here is the link: https://www.scienceandmediamuseum.org.uk/visit. The exhibition runs to 27th June 2021.
Further updates will appear here.